Related Video: "Do This For Maximum Security On The Web" by The Hated One
Table of Contents
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots at the top right corner to access the menu.
- From the dropdown menu, select ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Privacy and security.’
- Under the ‘Privacy and security’ section, click on ‘Site settings.’
|1||Open Firefox and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner.|
|2||Select “Options” from the drop-down menu.|
|3||In the left-hand sidebar, click on “Privacy & Security”.|
Scroll down and tap on Safari. Under the Safari settings, you’ll find an option called ‘Advanced.’ Tap on it to access advanced settings.
- Click on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
Scroll down and click on ‘Site permissions’ under the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ section.
Frequently Asked Questions